Please join us in prayer leading up to and while we are at camp July 2-5, 2012. We covet your prayers! Please pray for the following:
1. Leaders and students alike would grow wiser in who God is and how to fear Him. The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant. (Psalm 25:14 ESV)
2. That everything about camp will be intentional for His Glory, from room assignments to recreation. Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established. (Proverbs 16:3 ESV)
3. That leaders and students alike will desire to cut the roots of sin in their lives..not just desire but be willing to sacrifice anything for greater obedience to Him.Romans 6:1-2..Luke 14(the cost of following Jesus)
4. That students will begin to experience what its like to be defined as a child of God and experience the security in that instead of a false security that the world offers.Luke 9:25
5. That hearts will be softened and eyes will be opened to the treasures that God has to offer in being His and the joy, peace, worship, and fellowship that comes from being His child. Isaiah 51:1-16
6. That the Spirit of God can break the chains of religion, legalism, false gospels, false conversions, and lack of knowledge of who He is, so that the Word will be preached, heard, believed and souls will be added to the Kingdom! Romans 10:14,16
7. That youth would be convicted and encouraged to begin/resume a passionate walk with the Lord throughout their whole life..possibly starting with this camp but definitely not ending with it. Praying for ZERO mountain top experiences, praying for zero lukewarmness, and praying that students and leaders can repent of sin and walk with our "first love".  But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first.
(Revelation 2:4 ESV)
8. That gossip will be handled and recognized as being destructive. For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases. (Proverbs 26:20 ESV)
9. For relationships to be made and discipleship to take place long after camp. Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
(Proverbs 27:17 ESV)
 Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
(1 Timothy 4:12 ESV)
 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20 ESV)